Monday, 11 June 2012

DIY inspiration - sleeveless blouses

I'm probably the last person to become infatuated with the wonderfulness that is Mad Men. But better late than never, right? And oh boy, have I fallen hard for this show. So much that all I want to dress in now are pleated skirts, cocktail dresses, shiny jewelry and very feminine blouses. Needless to say, the always elegant Betty Draper is as of recently a huge style inspiration.



Photo credit: top picture, bottom picture


One item of clothing in particular has evoked 'must have' feelings - the sleeveless blouse.

And it's not just me, every store, whether upmarket or high street, is full of them!

Beautiful blouses from Equipment.

And the high street version from Topshop.



I love this trend, because not only is it very elegant and versatile, but also soo easy to DIY. Tutorial tomorrow! ;)










0 comments:

Post a Comment